Match Play Opportunities
Junior Team Tennis (JTT)
Eastside Tennis Center is the largest provider of Junior Team Tennis (JTT) in our area and is open to all levels and age groups - 18U, 14U, 12U, 10U (orange ball) and 9U (red ball). League seasons consist of six match opportunities with matches on Fridays, Saturday, and Sundays afternoons or evenings.
Junior Team Tennis 2017 Calendar:
- Winter: January 13 - March 26 - closed
- Spring: April 1 - June 6 is now open for registration
- Summer: June 23 - July 26 (sectionals August 4-6, location TBD)
- Fall: September 22 - December 3
How to Register:
Go to web page: http://tennislink.usta.com/TEAMTENNIS/Main/Home.aspx
1. Click on "Register to Play"
2. Enter the Team Number. This number identifies your team as a group. Contact Anson for team numbers.
3. Enter the USTA number of the player.
Joining USTA: Non-members may join the USTA by clicking “Join Today” on the USTA Jr. Team Tennis web page. They may also call the membership number 1-800-990-8782 at the following times: Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST Saturday 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. EST
4. Click "Proceed to Checkout" after you have entered in all the players' numbers & team numbers. Please indicate if you are interested in volunteering for the USTA Pacific Northwest. Note: The USTA requires all parent volunteers to complete a background check. Log on to www.usta.com/safeplay to complete. The online form takes about 10-20 minutes to complete.
ETC is the largest provider of match play opportunities for Juniors in the Pacific Northwest and will be hosting eight tournaments this summer season. We encourage all players to come out and experience tournament play at both the recreational and competitive levels.
June 6-9th, Little Mo Tournament - 600018917
June 15-18th, Juniors Advanced Tournament - 600011217
June 23-26th, Juniors Intermediate Tournament - 600011317
July 6-9th, Juniors Intermediate Tournament - 600011417
July 20-23rd, Juniors Intermediate Tournament - 600011517
July 27-30th, Juniors Intermediate/Championship Tournament - 600011717
August 17-20th, Junior Advance Tournamnet - 600011617
September 1-4th, Boys Level 4 Tournament - 600011318
Visit the USTA Junior Tournaments section for more information and other tournaments happening in the PNW.