Junior Sessions and Registration
Spring Session 2 Now Open for Registration
Registration for Spring session 2 for both recreation and Excellence programs begins May 1st. This 5-week session begins May 22nd thru June 25th. Enroll your junior today as these classes fill up fast. Stop by the front desk or call ETC at 425-658-4046 to register.
Unsure of which level your junior should begin at? Email: email@example.com and we can help.
Summer camps are a great opportunity for all juniors to learn the love of the game and to continue the growth of their tennis game. Signups are now being taken for both recreation and Excellence 2017 Summer Camps. Our flexible programs offers weekly camps (4 days a week) or two Saturday 5-week sessions.
Stop by ETC or call 425-658-4046 to register for this great program.
About our Junior Programs
Our programs are designed for all ages and abilities and set in a fun, positive environment by teaching skills, drills and games through age appropriate progressions. From the beginner player to the most seasoned junior execellence player, ETC offers a complete Junior Pathway program for youth ages 3 to young adult,
Program sessions are generally 5 week sessions, running one session after another (except summer sessions and holiday timeframe). Sign up for 1x, 2x, or more days a week - we offer flexible options each week to fit your busy schedule. Space is limited and is filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Registration for each session begins approximately 2-3 weeks prior to the session beginning.
- Payment and registration information are required to reserve your junior’s spot.
- Registration forms for the current session can be downloaded above.
- Registration can be done over the phone at 425-658-4046 with a credit card or in person at Eastside Tennis Center.
- All players must have a Participation Form and Release on file prior to participation. These are updated yearly in January.
Have questions? Email at firstname.lastname@example.org