Junior Sessions and Registration
Junior Session Registration
Enroll your junior today as these classes fill up fast. Stop by the front desk or call ETC at 425-658-4046 to register.
Get registered today! First come/First serve. Winter Session 3.
Winter Session 2 opens for registration January 14 (with Program Only Access Pass). Those with Annual Basic and Annual Plus Pass can register beginning Jan 11 (3 days earlier).
Unsure of which level your junior should begin at? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.
About our Junior Programs
Our programs are designed for all ages and abilities and set in a fun, positive environment by teaching skills, drills and games through age appropriate progressions. From the beginner player to the most seasoned junior execellence player, ETC offers a complete Junior Pathway program for youth ages 3 to young adult,
Program sessions are generally 5 week sessions, running one session after another (except summer sessions and holiday timeframe). Sign up for 1x, 2x, or more days a week - we offer flexible options each week to fit your busy schedule. Space is limited and is filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Registration for each session begins approximately 2-3 weeks prior to the session beginning.
- Payment and registration information are required to reserve your junior’s spot.
- Registration forms for the current session can be downloaded above.
- Registration can be done over the phone at 425-658-4046 with a credit card or in person at Eastside Tennis Center.
- All players must have a Participation Form and Release on file prior to participation. These are updated yearly in January.
Have questions? Email at email@example.com