Adult sessions and registration
Registration is Open for Adult Summer Session 2 and Fall Session 1!
ETC has an assortment of high quality day and evening adult classes for all ages and abilities. Sign up is on a first come, first serve basis. Some sections fill quickly. Download the form below and call 425-658-4046 to reserve your spot.
Upcoming Mixed Doubles Seasons (18+)
- New or Returning Captains – email troach@tennisoutreach for team confirmation forms. Get this completed early if you are still looking for more players.
- Player Interest Forms – fill this out early. We will use these to try to connect you with an existing team or to connect you to a new team forming. (Note: you do not need to have a partner, but for 2.5 women it is difficult to find spots for 6.0 teams for all of you due to a shortage of 3.5 men that play 6.0 combined mixed. 3.5 Men – please consider playing combined this season in addition to your 7.0 teams and it is fun season and it helps get more of our women the opportunity to play.)
- USTA PNW League Dates 2018 Northwest WA Schedule
ETC has a great lineup of adult classes for every level. Both daytime and evening classes are generally 5 week sessions, running one session after another (except summer sessions and holiday timeframe). Sign up for 1x, 2x, or more days a week - we offer flexible options each week to fit your busy schedule. Space is limited and is filled on a first come, first serve basis so reserve your spot now!
- Registration for each session begins approximately 2-3 weeks prior to the session beginning.
- Payment and registration information are required to reserve your spot.
- Registration form for the current session can be downloaded above.
- Registration can be done over the phone at 425-658-4046 with a credit card or in person at Eastside Tennis Center.
- Have questions? Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not sure of your ability? Schedule a 30 minute one-on-one assessment with one of our instructors. After the lesson, the instructor will help connect you with the opportunities that are appropriate for your current level. Email: email@example.com for more information.