Adult sessions and registration
Registration is Open for Fall Session 3!
ETC has an assortment of high quality day and evening adult classes for all ages and abilities. Sign up is on a first come, first serve basis. Some sections fill quickly. Download the form below and call 425-658-4046 to reserve your spot.
Winter Session (Jan 2-Mar 3) Opens for registration on November 26
Upcoming Mixed Doubles Seasons (18+)
- New or Returning Captains – email troach@tennisoutreach for team confirmation forms. Get this completed early if you are still looking for more players.
- Player Interest Forms – fill this out early. We will use these to try to connect you with an existing team or to connect you to a new team forming. (Note: you do not need to have a partner, but for 2.5 women it is difficult to find spots for 6.0 teams for all of you due to a shortage of 3.5 men that play 6.0 combined mixed. 3.5 Men – please consider playing combined this season in addition to your 7.0 teams and it is fun season and it helps get more of our women the opportunity to play.)
- USTA PNW League Dates 2018 Northwest WA Schedule
ETC has a great lineup of adult classes for every level. Both daytime and evening classes are generally 5 week sessions, running one session after another (except summer sessions and holiday timeframe). Sign up for 1x, 2x, or more days a week - we offer flexible options each week to fit your busy schedule. Space is limited and is filled on a first come, first serve basis so reserve your spot now!
- Registration for each session begins approximately 2-3 weeks prior to the session beginning.
- Payment and registration information are required to reserve your spot.
- Registration form for the current session can be downloaded above.
- Registration can be done over the phone at 425-658-4046 with a credit card or in person at Eastside Tennis Center.
- Have questions? Email at email@example.com
Not sure of your ability? Schedule a 30 minute one-on-one assessment with one of our instructors. After the lesson, the instructor will help connect you with the opportunities that are appropriate for your current level. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.